Rebecca Kane, the creator of Your Shero’s Journey, is a travel guide for women on their own shero’s journey. She’s a stay-at-home mum of an almost-two-year-old, and is extremely knowledgeable about kinesiology and raw food and letting go of any limiting beliefs that are holding us back. We talked about so much good stuff: honoring our energy cycles as women, letting go of limiting beliefs, how she gets things done, and even the healthy juices and smoothies she’s loving these days. I’m thrilled to have her on the podcast!
Highlights of Our Conversation:
- How motherhood has changed her life
- Her background in kinesiology and raw food, and her journey to where she is today
- Tapping into our wisdom and intuition
- Releasing our limiting beliefs
- The elastic band
- Energy healing, and how it’s like magic!
- What are emotions?
- Honoring our energy cycles
- Using our superpowers!
- Practical applications of knowing our own cycles and the moon cycles
- The question most women can’t answer.
- The benefits of taking good care of ourselves
- How she finds time to create and run her business as a stay-at-home mum
- Her own self-care essentials
- The energy-clearing meditations she uses herself and offers for FREE on her website
- Her favorite juices and smoothies
Quotes from This Episode by Rebecca Kane:
- “It’s not so much about changing, it’s about releasing the limiting beliefs that we have, so that we can really connect with ourselves and that real sense of who we are, and when we have that, we have a huge sense of clarity, and it makes everything else in life and all the choices in life so much easier.”
- “Each month we get the chance to start again.”
- “Emotions are just energy in motion.”
Links and Books Mentioned In This Episode:
- Rebecca’s amazing website is Your Shero’s Journey
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Heather’s First Giveaway! Win a 2016 Life Planner Workbook!
- Rebecca’s Sweet Lunacy free meditations and energy cycle charts
Spread the Word:
If you enjoyed the podcast and want to help other mamas be happier, too, visit iTunes or Stitcher and kindly leave me a rating, review, and subscribe. More ratings and reviews can lead to more eyes and ears seeing and hearing the podcast, and more moms creating happier lives! Thank you!
How to Subscribe to the Happiness Mama Podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
Stay in Touch:
Never miss an episode!
Click here to get the Happiness Mama Newsletter and your FREE gift, The Self-Care Workbook, with a self-care assessment and over 50 specific ways to add more self-care to your life, so you can feel AMAZING.
While you’re at it, enter to win a free pretty planner to help you make your life dreams come true! Just make sure to enter by April 9, 2016. Click here: www.happinessmama.com/giveaway
Thank you so much for listening! I hope this podcast helps you be a little bit happier, and remember, self-care is not selfish, it’s essential.