Inspired by Tim Ferriss, Heather shares how she used the Pareto Principle as one tool for her year-end review.
- We all need recovery periods.
- What is the Pareto Principle?
- How to use the 80/20 principle to analyze your year
- Heather shares the actions that led to most of her good feelings in 2016.
- Apply what you learn to make this year even better.
Links and Books Mentioned In This Episode:
- Shownotes: www.happinessmama.com/17
- Tim Ferriss’s podcast: http://tim.blog/podcast/
- Tim’s new book, Tools of Titans
Free Audio Book
This episode is sponsored by Audible! Get your free audiobook by visiting this link:
Make sure you get all the episodes by subscribing via I-Tunes, Stitcher, or your favorite podcatcher. (Mine is Podcast Addict!)
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to listen on Google Play Music
Spread the Word:
If you enjoyed the podcast and want to help other mamas be happier, too, visit iTunes or Stitcher and kindly leave me a rating, review, and subscribe. More ratings and reviews lead to more eyes and ears seeing and hearing the podcast. Thank you!
Stay in Touch:
Never miss an episode!
Sign up for the Happiness Mama Newsletter here: www.happinessmama.com/selfcare and get the simple and effective Self-Care Workbook. It’s free!
Thank you so much for listening! I hope you have a wonderful year.
What brought you the best feelings in 2016?