In my first solo episode, I talk about how to create a morning routine that works for you. I also talk about ways to handle some of the specific related challenges that come with having babies and young children and mornings that change from day to day. You can also adapt these tips to any habit you want to create. I hope you find it encouraging and helpful.
- Five tips for creating a morning routine
- Two things to avoid first thing in the morning
- How I overcame my resistance to starting to meditate in the morning
- The two journals I use, and the type of journaling I like to do in the morning these days
- The importance of letting go of perfection
- What to do if you have a baby or young children and aren’t sleeping well
- Ways to get support
- How you can work with me in May
Links and Books Mentioned In This Episode:
Spread the Word:
If you enjoyed the podcast and want to help other mamas be happier, too, visit iTunes or Stitcher and kindly leave me a rating, review, and subscribe. More ratings and reviews lead to more eyes and ears seeing and hearing the podcast. Thank you!
How to Subscribe to the Happiness Mama Podcast:
Thank you so much for listening! I hope this podcast helps you be a little bit happier, and remember, self-care is not selfish, it’s essential.