Bullet journaling! Look no further: In episode 19, I’m sharing what bullet journaling is, how I do it, and why, plus how to start bullet journaling. Learn about some of the benefits of bullet journaling, including including greater productivity and creating new habits. Also, learn everything you need to start your own first bullet journal. I learned about bullet journaling from a fellow podcaster. Here more about that, and why bullet journaling is the best thing since… well, since the plain old college-ruled notebook, journal, and calendar.
- How I got into bullet journaling #bujo
- Thank you, Elsie!
- Before bullet journal #bebujo
- What makes a bullet journal different
- Why the index is such a game changer
- How The Happiness Project inspired my habit tracker chart
- Ben Franklin’s 13 Virtues chart
- My search for a doable charting system
- My advice for how to use your bullet journal
- How I use my bullet journal
- The Five Minute Journal questions
- Keeping it free…
- How I do my Habit Tracker Chart
- My new habit
- My new month routine
- What’s so great about the actual journals
- Heather says Leuchtturm about 6 times…
- Jar of Awesome
- It’s your thing. Do what you wanna do.
- Daddy! The bullet journal is like the pocket journal.
- What you track, grows.
- Benefits of bullet journaling
- How to get started bullet journaling
- How I draw my habit chart
- My listener Laura and I met on a plane!
- Shout outs to fellow podcasters: Steph and Val at Wine to Five, Sarah at Simple Change, Honor Knight of the Soiled Restroom Cinema Podcast, Copper Yuenger of Life Under the Laundry Pile, Amanda Doughty of The Great Beer Adventure, Brian Musial of Health Geeks Radio, Ryan Gray of the PreMed Years, Jeff Sanders of the 5 AM Miracle, Jessica Kupferman and Elsie Escobar of She Podcasts, Deb Williams of Financial Karma, Katie Krimitsos of Biz Women Rock, Jessica Rhodes of Interview Connections, and Tina Dietz of The Start Something Show
Books and Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- The journal I use is here
- The Productive Woman Podcast
- The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- Oracle cards
- Tim Ferriss’s podcast
- The Five Minute Journal
“Daily journaling helps me stay sane and happy.”
“You can live the life you desire, in total alignment with your values, dreams, and goals.”
Make sure you get all the episodes by subscribing via I-Tunes, Stitcher, or your favorite podcatcher. (Mine is Podcast Addict!)
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to listen on Google Play Music
Spread the Word
Love it? Visit iTunes or Stitcher and kindly leave me a rating or review. More ratings and reviews lead to more eyes and ears seeing and hearing the podcast. Thank you!
Stay in Touch
Never miss an episode!
Sign up for the Happiness Mama Newsletter here: www.happinessmama.com/selfcare and get the simple and effective Self-Care Workbook. Go from blah to ahhh! in less than ten minutes a day!