Self-Care habits are vitally important, but they can often fall by the wayside for busy mompreneurs. In episode 15, Heather Ash explains 6 simple ways to create healthy habits of self-care, with practical strategies to help you get the self-care you need.
Get the free self-care workbook at happinessmama.com/selfcare with all six strategies plus a self-care assessment, a self-care planner, and over 40 specific small steps to help you get more self-care.
- The six simple strategies to help you create new habits of self-care
- Why self-care habits can be easier to create than other habits
- Which self-care habit is most important
- Why self-care is necessary for busy mompreneurs
- How to get the support you need
- Download the free self-care workbook, which includes more information about these six strategies and more, at www.happinessmama.com/selfcare
Are you ready to take action and get the support you need? Hire me as your coach to reach your goals more quickly and with greater joy and ease. Schedule your discovery call now by clicking this link. You can also reach me by email at heather at happinessmama dot com. If my coaching calendar is full, I’ll be happy to add you to my waiting list.
Free Audio Book
This episode is sponsored by Audible! Get your free audiobook by visiting this link:
Make sure you get all the episodes by subscribing via I-Tunes, Stitcher, or your favorite podcatcher. (Mine is Podcast Addict!)
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to listen on Google Play Music
Question of the Day
What is your favorite strategy for creating healthy habits of self-care? Answer in the comments below.