If you’re a mom who has thought about doing mixed media art or art journaling, today’s episode is sure to inspire and encourage you. I spoke with Iris Fritschi-Cussens, mixed media artist and mom of two who lives in London with her family.
We had a wonderful conversation about how she got started with mixed media, what it means to her, and how she finds time for art while also being the mother of two young boys and working with her husband in their event filming business.
In This Episode You’ll Hear…
- How Iris finds joy in her art
- What art has taught her about life
- How we art can help us deal with the tough stuff
- The meaning of creativity
- Finding time for creativity
- How we can help our children to be creative
- What Iris does when she makes a “mistake”
- Why she prefers to paint rather than crochet
- How to get started with art journaling
- Why America is a great place to do art
- How we can all be a little bit happier
- Iris’s courses, including her awesome free Inspiration Guide
Mentioned In This Episode
Iris’s Free Inspiration Guide
NurtureShock: New Thinking About Children by Po Bronson
Connect With Iris
Spread the Word
If you enjoyed the podcast and want to help other mamas be happier, too, visit iTunes and kindly leave me a rating, review, and subscribe.
If you need any help, see how to leave a review here.