We all struggle at times. In this episode, I talk about one of my recent challenges and 15 things I did to help myself feel better. It can be hard to know what to do when you’re struggling. Denise Duffield Thomas suggests we “throw everything at it,” so that’s what I did. From meditation, to journaling, to
- Struggling with waiting, wanting, and not knowing (the challenge of desires and uncertainty)
- We can help ourselves feel better by using various strategies, such as…
- Oracle cards
- Clearing Clutter
- And More…
Books and Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Tim’s new book, Tools of Titans
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- The Activated SHEro Oracle Cards
- Earth Magic oracle cards
- Gateway Oracle Cards by Denise Linn
- Native Spirit Oracle Cards by Denise Linn
- The Tim Ferriss Show, Episode with Naval Ramikant
- Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It by Kamal Ramikant
- Wonderful World by Israel Kamakawiwo’ole
- When Things Fall Apart by Pema Chodron
Quote Mentioned In This Episode:
“The moment that you feel, just possibly, you are walking down the street naked, exposing too much of your heart and your mind, and what exists on the inside, showing too much of yourself…That is the moment, you might be starting to get it right.” ~Neil Gaiman
Spread the Word:
If you enjoyed the podcast and want to help other mamas be happier, too, tell a friend about it. Thank you!
Make sure you get all the episodes by subscribing via I-Tunes, Stitcher, or your favorite podcatcher. (Mine is Podcast Addict!)
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to listen on Google Play Music
Spread the Word:
If you enjoyed the podcast and want to help other mamas be happier, too, visit iTunes or Stitcher and kindly leave me a rating, review, and subscribe. More ratings and reviews lead to more eyes and ears seeing and hearing the podcast. Thank you!
Stay in Touch:
Never miss an episode!
Sign up for the Happiness Mama Newsletter here: www.happinessmama.com/selfcare and get the simple and effective Self-Care Workbook. It’s free!